Saturday 8 December 2012

Agony of a Loner

I thought tomorrow will be a better day,
But my happiness is always kept at bay;
I wonder when the day will come,
When I will break into a blissful hum.

All those emotions bottled up for years,
Trying to make it out through tears,
In my heart, the loneliness I always felt,
In my life, was scarred a dent.

I shouted out for a friend, a companion,
To share my thoughts, my opinion,
But all you did was abandon me,
Left me to my own misery.

A lone cactus in the desert I stood,
Learn to be alone for livelihood,
In the word my whole childhood torn,
In no one I place my trust anymore.

Now everyone comes running to me,
Seeing how happy and blissful I be,
But now I have embraced my solitude,
Be alone, be free, That's my attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment